Skip to main content

Titanic Song Lyrics in English | My Heart Will Go On Song Full Lyrics

My Heart Will Go On Full Song Lyrics in English - Celine Dion

 

 Singer Celine Dion
Singer James Horner
Song Writer Will Jennings

 

Titanic Song Lyrics:

 
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're one
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
There is some love that will not go away
You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
 
Read My Blog Click Here..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

😴 Natural Sleep Remedies That Actually Work (2025 Guide)

Struggling to fall asleep? Tossing and turning in bed while your mind races? You're not alone. Millions of people worldwide face sleep challenges in 2025 — from insomnia to light sleep, disrupted cycles, and constant fatigue. But do you really need sleeping pills every night? No. There are proven, natural sleep remedies that genuinely work — without side effects or dependency. In this article, we’ll cover the most effective ones backed by science and used by real people to improve their sleep. 🌿 Why Natural Remedies Are Better Than Sleeping Pills While sleeping pills might help you knock out temporarily, they come with risks: dependency, drowsiness the next day, hormonal disruption, and long-term health effects. Natural remedies, on the other hand, support your body’s natural rhythms and promote restful sleep from within. 🌙 7 Natural Sleep Remedies That Actually Work 1. 🌼 Chamomile Tea Before Bed Chamomile contains apigenin, a natural compound that promotes sleep by calmi...

🧠 Best AI Tools for Students in 2025: Study Smarter, Not Harder!

  🎯 Introduction Remember the days when studying meant spending endless hours flipping through textbooks and hand-copying notes? Well, those days are long gone. In 2025, students across the globe are leveling up their academic game — thanks to AI tools that are smarter, faster, and more student-friendly than ever. Whether you're a high school student struggling with time management or a university scholar juggling assignments, AI can be your personal assistant, tutor, editor, and researcher — all in one. But with so many AI tools out there, which ones truly make a difference? In this article, we’ll explore the top AI tools for students in 2025 that are making waves worldwide, saving time, boosting grades, and reducing stress. 📝 Why Students Need AI Tools in 2025 Let’s face it — student life is overwhelming. Too many assignments Not enough time Pressure to perform Distractions everywhere That’s where AI comes in. Instead of wasting hours on repetitive tasks...